Meg MacLeod, MD
Length of time in the medical field:
Since 1980 when she graduated UCSF Medical School.
Length of time with CWFM:
Started March of 2016
Bachelors of Arts, Biology, 1975 at San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA. Medical Degree, 19880 from University of California at San Francisco. Graduate Training: Psychiatry Internship, St. Mary’s Hospital, San Francisco CA 1980-81. Family Practice Internship and Residency, Conra Costa County Hospital, Martinez, CA 1981-1984.
- Kay Funk, M.D. & Meg MacLeod, Yakima, WA. Medi-Center Group, Yakima, WA as an Urgent Care Physician.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinis, Toppenish as a Family Medicine Physician.
- Group Health Cooperative, Olympia, WA as a Staff Family Physician.
- Sutter Amador Hospital, Jackson, CA. Emergency Room Physician. 1984-2006
- Solo Ramily Practice Physician, Jackson, CA, 1985-2006
- Advisory Board of Sutter Health
- Member of Sutter Amador Hospital Board of Trustees, 1990-2002
- Physician Task Force of Physician Leadership Development
Emergency and urgent care as well as adolescent medicine.
Special Professional Interests:
Very pleased to be included in the training of the next generation of family medicine physicians.
Professional organizations / affiliations:
- Fellow and Current Member of the American Academy of Family Practice
- Yakima County Medical Society, current Trustee and was Secretary/Treasurer in the past
- University of California, Davis: Instructor, Midlevel Practitioner Program, 1986
Horseback riding, swimming, reading and traveling. Participates in local book group.
Length of time in the area:
Has lived in Yakima since March 2008. Before that lived in Upstate New York, Northern California, Israel, and Washington State.