Please review the following application requirements.
Required Application Documents, which must be received via ERAS
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Personal Statement which includes:
*A thoughtful discussion of your journey and commitment to Family Medicine.
*A statement regarding your specific interests in our program.
- Official Medical School transcript
- Two letters of recommendation:
* One letter must be from a U.S. Family Medicine physician who has directly supervised you in a U.S. Family Medicine Clinic within the past 2 years.
* Second letter must be from an U.S. Inpatient experience: Family Medicine, Inpatient Pediatrics or Internal Medicine.
- COMLEX Steps 1 & 2 PE/CE score reports by January 15, 2017 for NMS applicant
- USMLE Steps 1 & 2 CK/CS score reports by February 15, 2017 for NRMP applicants
- Dean’s letter from Medical School (Medical School Performance Evaluation)
- ECFMG Certificate if an International Medical Graduate
The deadline for receipt of completed applications is